Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Monday Habs vs Oilers Game Postponed


H_T_L
 Share

McDavid  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. How many points will McDavid score this game?



Recommended Posts

  • H_T_L pinned this topic
2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Big week. 

To kill some time before puck drop,,,, guess which NHL player the following images represent?

Hint,,, he'll be dressed for the game.

Fotolia_Children-pulling.jpg

                                        +

rv.png

 

Jesse Puljujarvi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Top five for Edmonton  -  Connor McDavid=60, Leon Draisaitl=50, Tyson Barrie=30, Ryan_Nugent hopkins=26, Darnell Nurse=25

Top five for Montreal    -  Tyler Toffoli=27, Jeff Petry=27, Johnathon Drouin=21, Tomas Tatar=20, Nick Suzuki=20

Definitely looks like we are overmatched. 

LAST 10 GAMES: Canadiens: 4-2-4, averaging 3.1 goals, 5.2 assists, 2.8 penalties and 6.2 penalty minutes while giving up 2.5 goals per game with a .913 save percentage.

Oilers: 7-3-0, averaging 3.7 goals, 6.3 assists, three penalties and 7.2 penalty minutes while giving up 2.5 goals per game with a .913 save percentage. We're going to have to play a sound team defensive game and hope we get the better Carey Price in goal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Big week. 

To kill some time before puck drop,,,, guess which NHL player the following images represent?

Hint,,, he'll be dressed for the game.

Fotolia_Children-pulling.jpg

                                        +

rv.png

 

2 can play that game. 

 

nurse-blue-scrubs-ipad.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Ah man, McDavid has more than TWICE the number of points than our highest scoring player??? :ph34r: Ugh.

McDavid is in another league.  Its crazy this is his 6th season with the oil and they still suck.  I mean they have elite talent, including two of the top 5 players in the league, and then its just a hot mess. They seem like they are finally turning a corner but im still not convinced. We complain about MB but man did their GM(s) mess things up for the past decade or so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's try a little tougher one with a rule change.

Instead of just posting the answer,,, PM me your guess so that everybody gets a chance to play. I'll post the winning guesses at puck drop tonight. Here we go.

 

Watch My Cousin Vinny | Prime Video

 

Sorry, But the Perfect Lego Brick May Never Be Eco-Friendly | WIRED

 

THE NUN - Official Teaser Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Let's try a little tougher one with a rule change.

Instead of just posting the answer,,, PM me your guess so that everybody gets a chance to play. I'll post the winning guesses at puck drop tonight. Here we go.

 

Watch My Cousin Vinny | Prime Video

 

Sorry, But the Perfect Lego Brick May Never Be Eco-Friendly | WIRED

 

THE NUN - Official Teaser Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Is this a current player or former player?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Canadiens Lines vs. Oilers:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - Evans - Perry

Edmundson - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Romanov - Mete

Price projected to start

Toffu didn't skate today  so likely a scratch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, H_T_L said:

Canadiens Lines vs. Oilers:

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Drouin - Suzuki - Anderson
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Byron - Evans - Perry

Edmundson - Weber
Kulak - Petry
Romanov - Mete

Price projected to start

Toffu didn't skate today  so likely a scratch

Saw that, sucks that KK who has been our best center lately is once again saddled with Lehkonen and Armia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, campabee82 said:

Saw that, sucks that KK who has been our best center lately is once again saddled with Lehkonen and Armia

Yup. One of our best play makers passing to guys struggling to score. I guess he'll just have to shoot more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seeing as the game is in question and it's almost puck drop,,, i'll throw a couple hints out on the earlier puzzle that i posted. So far BigTed is the only one to figure it out.

Hint #1 ,,,, he plays for the Habs

Hint #2,,,, the first picture is from the movie My cousin Vinny,,, and he plays the role of an attorney

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L changed the title to Monday Habs vs Oilers Game Postponed
  • H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...