The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Wed. April 7. Habs @ Trawnna, 7:30 PM. est, NBCSN, SN TSN 690

kinot-2

• H_T_L pinned this topic
1 hour ago, H_T_L said:

Wondering if Allen will get BOTH games in this B2B or do we risk one of those with Charlie or Primeau? When was the last time CL played a game?

Not sure. I feel like Allen will likely get games until CP is back or they reach like 5-6 games.    I believe Charlie has played 2 games in the AHL this year. Thats it.

50 minutes ago, rkgoalie said:

it would be great to see primeau play a game,

It would be, but unless price is out for a while, i wouldnt expect it.  Primeau is on the taxi squad for now so im not sure if they intend to even have him dress for any games. 

7 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Nylander pulled after a covid exposure. Just great,,,, now we're heading into a potential crap show. Game will go on.

I would presume if its even up for debate they will cancel the game?  I know Toronto may want to go on but Montreal and the league will have a say too.. 

Just now, maas_art said:

I would presume if its even up for debate they will cancel the game?  I know Toronto may want to go on but Montreal and the league will have a say too.. 

They consulted with the League apparently

• H_T_L changed the title to Wed. April 7. Habs @ Trawnna, 7:30 PM. est, NBCSN, SN TSN 690
16 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

Canadiens win tonight 4-2!!!        Drouin , Weber, Suzuki, Toffoli all score.             GO HABS GO!!!

Michael Drouin.. Should be good for at least 4 points to my mind

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic