The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs and Oilers Wed. 10:00

H_T_L

• H_T_L pinned this topic

I predict a 5-1 Habs win! I just worry that Gustafsson will replace Romanov. I don't like that Kulak was replaced by Merrill but can live with it as it moves Romanov back to his strong side. I would have rather sat Chiarot or Merrill to leave Kulak in or went will 11 F and 7 D men. I just have this sinking feeling that once Gustafsson clears covid protocol he will be in the lineup over Romanov.

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Another late game. We played a 55 minute game Tuesday but it only took them 5 minutes to take us down. Looking for the full 60 this time.

Good luck with that. 

10 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Another late game. We played a 55 minute game Tuesday but it only took them 5 minutes to take us down. Looking for the full 60 this time.

Yeah..No. Not precisely.

Get up on stage at a blues jam and you'll get to see that some guys come in so preprogrammed for what they intend that no present tense can sway them. That's how we played to my mind..

Maybe Maas will work out a stained glass for this unbelievably late game that I'm sure I won't see and won't be making any trips to any glass museums to make up the time missed. 

16 minutes ago, claremont said:

Merrill playing with Romanov which imo is good - I hate to see Romanovs ice time reduced or he sits in the press box. Even though he’s a rookie, he’s been one of the better d men in the lineup 

Agreed, I would however like to see Gustafsson get some time as well I think he would be a good partner for Weber but only if it means that Chiarot or Merrill sit (my preference would be Chiarot)

These are the lines that TSN are reporting for tonight. Notice where JD has been placed.

Tatar – Danault – Anderson
Toffoli – Suzuki – Armia
Lehkonen – Kotkaniemi – Byron
Drouin – Staal – Perry

Chiarot – Weber
Edmundson – Petry
Romanov – Merrill

21 hours ago, campabee82 said:

I predict a 5-1 Habs win! I just worry that Gustafsson will replace Romanov. I don't like that Kulak was replaced by Merrill but can live with it as it moves Romanov back to his strong side. I would have rather sat Chiarot or Merrill to leave Kulak in or went will 11 F and 7 D men. I just have this sinking feeling that once Gustafsson clears covid protocol he will be in the lineup over Romanov.

I thought Gustaffson had one more day?

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic