Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs and Oilers Wed. 10:00


H_T_L
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, H_T_L said:

He's actually playing a decent game so far from what i've seen. Not many gaffs yet.

Yeah and looking super physical in the right moments. I havent seen him this engaged in a while.  Happy with his game so far (but have not seen every minute of the game) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Yeah and looking super physical in the right moments. I havent seen him this engaged in a while.  Happy with his game so far (but have not seen every minute of the game) 

Yeah,,, it's been a physical 2 games in Edmonton. I hope we save some of it for the B2B vs a rested Flames team. We need to get out of here with points tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

He's actually playing a decent game so far from what i've seen. Not many gaffs yet.

 

3 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Yeah and looking super physical in the right moments. I havent seen him this engaged in a while.  Happy with his game so far (but have not seen every minute of the game) 

admittedly my video feed keeps cutting out tonight for some reason...I saw him react a little slow a couple times,  but if you guys think he's doing ok, then I'll let him play in the 3rd:freu1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

 

admittedly my video feed keeps cutting out tonight for some reason...I saw him react a little slow a couple times,  but if you guys think he's doing ok, then I'll let him play in the 3rd:freu1:

Only 2 periods. The question is,,, does he have the gas to play all 3 like that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...