The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs and Flames Sat. 7:00

H_T_L

• H_T_L pinned this topic

I am leaning towards not even watching this game. It's getting to be not worth the time! One game we are involved the next game only 2 or 3 players show up. MB is not all in like he claims, if he was he would call up the one guy who may be able help with our lack of scoring. CC is not going to come in and score at a 20 or 30 goal pace but he will draw extra attention from defenders which in turn will open up plays for teammates. He also has the vision and passing to take advantage of backdoor plays on the PP. FFS MB give the kid a shot! Either go all in or resign!

2 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Will this be Primeau's debut? Maybe Cole? Understand now that JD was sick yesterday,,, is he back in?

Hope so for question 1. Don't wanna  burn out JA.  Definitely hope so for question 2. Shoulda been playing already. Hope not for question 3.

28 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

I am leaning towards not even watching this game. It's getting to be not worth the time! One game we are involved the next game only 2 or 3 players show up. MB is not all in like he claims, if he was he would call up the one guy who may be able help with our lack of scoring. CC is not going to come in and score at a 20 or 30 goal pace but he will draw extra attention from defenders which in turn will open up plays for teammates. He also has the vision and passing to take advantage of backdoor plays on the PP. FFS MB give the kid a shot! Either go all in or resign!

If CC's playing,

I'm definitely watching.  👍

According to RDS ( it's in French) we can't have both Primeau and Cole in the game at the same time tonight. The only way to make the Cap work is if we replace Primeau with CL from the taxi squad. The numbers are tight but it works according to their figures.

13 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Big prediction for tonight's game 

No Caufield!

Habs lose 5-0

Doubt I will even keep track of the score let alone watch this one lol.

Now you've done it. You went and spoiled it all for the rest of us. :wut2:

38 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Now you've done it. You went and spoiled it all for the rest of us. :wut2:

I am not right very often so there is still hope for the masses LOL. I am just having a hard time keeping up my enthusiasm for the Habs this year when they keep disappointing every other game lol.

40 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Ducharme and the Habs being secretive about their lineup. Could this mean the surprise arrival of CC? I doubt it but it's intriguing why be elusive now. See twitter link below

Hey. You said he wasn't playing. So. Let the rest of us watch him play.  🙂

19 minutes ago, electron58 said:

Hey. You said he wasn't playing. So. Let the rest of us watch him play.  🙂

😆 DD is being elusive and the Habs twitter post a camera panning behind an empty bench then restarted the video. They are definitely building up to something. What I don't know.

4 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

😆 DD is being elusive and the Habs twitter post a camera panning behind an empty bench then restarted the video. They are definitely building up to something. What I don't know.

Too bad no fans. That would be dramatic!

7 hours ago, ramcharger440 said:

Cole better play! we need the offence! Drouin what can I say one way or another he seems to bail when it is important. I know this is not his fault but wow talk about bad timing!

Maybe they don't want to pay CC his GP bonus. He has a 10 game & 20 game bonus.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic