The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Toronto vs Montreal Game 3 7pm ET

Even Eric Engels saying the league has to look at the Kerfoot hit for a suspension at the end of the game. He leaves his feet and jumps into Suzuki's head after the buzzer. Textbook suspension-worthy hit. Another test for hos much the DPS wants Toronto to win the series. I think Kerfoot was also the guy who butt-ended last game.

Just now, H_T_L said:

Will DD get the message after tonight?? Sitting CC was a huge mistake and the kid proved it tonight. Took DD 2 periods to get the hint.  Playing Merrill is another bonehead. Somebody wake the hell up over there.

Can they fire DD & bergevin now? That would sell papers. Make the news.

Just now, BigTed3 said:

Even Eric Engels saying the league has to look at the Kerfoot hit for a suspension at the end of the game. He leaves his feet and jumps into Suzuki's head after the buzzer. Textbook suspension-worthy hit. Another test for hos much the DPS wants Toronto to win the series. I think Kerfoot was also the guy who butt-ended last game.

Not gonna happen. You know that Ted. 

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

Can they fire DD & bergevin now? That would sell papers. Make the news.

I wish i was a billionaire. Believe me i'd can MB in about 3 seconds after buying out Molson. Then i'd ban his beer from the Bell.

8 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Will DD get the message after tonight?? Sitting CC was a huge mistake and the kid proved it tonight. Took DD 2 periods to get the hint.  Playing Merrill is another bonehead. Somebody wake the hell up over there.

Caufield definitely injected some energy - it was like the rest of the team started skating when he got ice time in the third 

• H_T_L locked this topic