The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

H_T_L

I guess this forum figures the covid situation is under control, as the thread has disappeared.  Some sad news,  and quite disturbing. 

A fully vaccinated Ontario man has died after a COVID-19 outbreak swept through his adult hockey league. 

Oro-Medonte father-of-three Garry Weston died last week after suffering a severe stroke while fighting pneumonia caused by COVID-19, his family says.

My heart goes out to the family. Sounds like he did what he needed to do,  but to no avail.

In the Lounge.

25 minutes ago, electron58 said:

I guess this forum figures the covid situation is under control, as the thread has disappeared.  Some sad news,  and quite disturbing. 

A fully vaccinated Ontario man has died after a COVID-19 outbreak swept through his adult hockey league. 

Oro-Medonte father-of-three Garry Weston died last week after suffering a severe stroke while fighting pneumonia caused by COVID-19, his family says.

My heart goes out to the family. Sounds like he did what he needed to do,  but to no avail.

31 minutes ago, habsisme said:

you ever notice how we will write PP and PK but we will say PK rather than penalty but I would be hard pressed to remember anyone ever actually saying PP. lol I just think that's funny... PP

That's cause when we speak, we tend to refer to the PP as crap instead.

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

How come Tatar is still on the left  hand side :7072:

13 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Maybe we're bringing him back at some point, and they don't want to redo the graphics again.  B)

Cost cutting measures no doubt. Somebody has to pay for all those coaches on payroll. :frech1:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I guess Hughes has made his first booboo. What could possibly be the upside to saying Price is untouchable ?   Making big proclamations early on almost  always come back to bite you later and are unnecessary.   Typical rookie mistake.  Thanks

Just a comment. I've seen 13 Habs cup winners, and have see the best of times, but now are the worst of times. I've listened in French to the PBP of Habs games on the radio, (even tho I don't speak it, but I call it "Hockey French"). I've watch RDS/TVA games on TV because there was no other broadcaster. I watched the whole game when Patrick got hung out to dry. I've had a lot of emotions these last few months, and the last 4-5 games I turned to watch something else on TV, but I kept NHL.com up just to see if we could score any more goals. First periods are about all I can handle now

My emotions run the gamut from disillusionment, to sadness, fed up, ticked off, and others. 

I'm not ready to pack it in on this team and doubt if I ever will (too old to change now).

4 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Just a comment. I've seen 13 Habs cup winners, and have see the best of times, but now are the worst of times. I've listened in French to the PBP of Habs games on the radio, (even tho I don't speak it, but I call it "Hockey French"). I've watch RDS/TVA games on TV because there was no other broadcaster. I watched the whole game when Patrick got hung out to dry. I've had a lot of emotions these last few months, and the last 4-5 games I turned to watch something else on TV, but I kept NHL.com up just to see if we could score any more goals. First periods are about all I can handle now

My emotions run the gamut from disillusionment, to sadness, fed up, ticked off, and others. 

I'm not ready to pack it in on this team and doubt if I ever will (too old to change now).

my sentiments exactly , and on the bright side (?)  there's no where to go but up

27 minutes ago, HARBORSPORT said:

my sentiments exactly , and on the bright side (?)  there's no where to go but up

Not as long as they got shovels to keep digging. :6351:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HARBORSPORT said:

reallll    lll   yyyyyy     slooooooooooooooooo log in

I blame the mods and admins.. They're trying to weed us out. :wut2: