The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2021-22 Rumours

H_T_L

52 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

Probably human error as    Thomas Tatarrrrrrrrrr is still on the LEFT hand side of this page 

still on his lindin too lol https://ca.linkedin.com/in/geoff-molson-906b475

I'm a season ticket holder for 2 years now and a habs fan for a lot longer than that. I have to say this organization is not behaving in a top tier way. The quality of the clothing is not always very good. As a season ticket holder I couldn't get simple accounting information on my invoice. It just feel sub-par. 

15 hours ago, habsisme said:

still on his lindin too lol https://ca.linkedin.com/in/geoff-molson-906b475

I'm a season ticket holder for 2 years now and a habs fan for a lot longer than that. I have to say this organization is not behaving in a top tier way. The quality of the clothing is not always very good. As a season ticket holder I couldn't get simple accounting information on my invoice. It just feel sub-par. 

Your treatment is better than M-laffs SE - I’m a leaf season ticket holder thru marriage - I despise the leafs which causes a ruckus within the family! The tickets have been on my wife’s side via her dad since 1943! 

13 minutes ago, claremont said:

Your treatment is better than M-laffs SE - I’m a leaf season ticket holder thru marriage - I despise the leafs which causes a ruckus within the family! The tickets have been on my wife’s side via her dad since 1943! 

you married a leafs fan!? 

2 hours ago, habsisme said:

you married a leafs fan!? 

In this case, Love is definitly blind. 

50 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Never date within the division!!

Bang on. 

36 minutes ago, claremont said:

I feel a suspension coming on for my admission! 
I’ve got to live with the shame of my transgression! 

See, you didn't have to admit to your transgression, but, NOOOOOOOOOO, you had to blurt it out and now everyone knows. tsk, tsk,tsk, tsk. 

45 minutes ago, claremont said:

I feel a suspension coming on for my admission! 
I’ve got to live with the shame of my transgression! 

:lol:

I look at it a different way. You have a big set for admitting to it. :frech1: I'm sure there are some heated moments in the relationship, but i find Leaf fans to have little to stand on when it comes to them being critical of the Habs. :D

18 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

See, you didn't have to admit to your transgression, but, NOOOOOOOOOO, you had to blurt it out and now everyone knows. tsk, tsk,tsk, tsk. 

He definitely isn't a team player. :P

27 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

Friedman linking Chiarot to Edmonton . And Frank Seravelli linking him to Florida and St Louis

These teams have been in multiple rumors with Chiarot over the season. Have also seen BC linked to the Rangers, Bruins, Pens, Tampa, and others. We should be in the driver seat here, as he's a highly-coveted playoff-type D man on an expiring contract. Should easily be able to get a 1st and another piece, akin to what David Savard fetched last year. If Gorton plays this right, he'll ideally end up with an unprotected 2023 1st from a team like Pittsburgh, Boston, etc. who could be due for a fall, and with some luck it could be a lottery pick...

On 1/8/2022 at 6:23 PM, BigTed3 said:

These teams have been in multiple rumors with Chiarot over the season. Have also seen BC linked to the Rangers, Bruins, Pens, Tampa, and others. We should be in the driver seat here, as he's a highly-coveted playoff-type D man on an expiring contract. Should easily be able to get a 1st and another piece, akin to what David Savard fetched last year. If Gorton plays this right, he'll ideally end up with an unprotected 2023 1st from a team like Pittsburgh, Boston, etc. who could be due for a fall, and with some luck it could be a lottery pick...

Ooooooo unprotected 2023 first rounder from a team like Pittsburgh or Boston would be so nice. Even if it didn't work out to be a top-10 pick, I would still give Gorton tons of credit for making that move.

11 minutes ago, electron58 said:

Hearing Evander Kane will be signing in the next few hours. Destination: Edmonton Oilers. Just something I read. True or not, it seems to be the rumour with the most legs.

Gotta love  professional sports . Management talks about character and then teams keep giving guys like Kane 2nd chances . Why ? Because they think he brings an element to their team that is lacking and he can help them win .  Sad that teams support guys like Kane and AB in the nfl . They will never change . The entitled professional athlete 

11 hours ago, Regis22 said:

Gotta love  professional sports . Management talks about character and then teams keep giving guys like Kane 2nd chances . Why ? Because they think he brings an element to their team that is lacking and he can help them win .  Sad that teams support guys like Kane and AB in the nfl . They will never change . The entitled professional athlete 

Professional sports teams' number one area of concern is always winning. I guess Edmonton believe Kane can score some goals with them.

1 hour ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Professional sports teams' number one area of concern is always winning. I guess Edmonton believe Kane can score some goals with them.

He will too! he is a cancer but he can play, not sure Edmonton needs any more distractions but we will soon find out if this was a good move or not!

On 1/10/2022 at 9:36 AM, jennifer_rocket said:

Allen doesn't really seem like an upgrade on what Edmonton already has. Would be surprised if they made that move.

lol Allen is way better than koskinen, comon... give the guy some credit.

14 hours ago, Regis22 said:

yeah but Kane, if his contract is cancelled is not making the same money ever again. If the habs were a top 5, even top 10 team, I would happily sign Kane at 1-2 year deal at 1-2 million

10 minutes ago, habsisme said:

yeah but Kane, if his contract is cancelled is not making the same money ever again. If the habs were a top 5, even top 10 team, I would happily sign Kane at 1-2 year deal at 1-2 million

Im very curious to see what he does end up signing for. He's apparently in huge amounts of debt because of his gambling loses.  I am not so sure he signs for $1m. If he doesnt get a $4 or $5m deal from an NHL team I could see him going to Russia or Europe to be honest.  Its possible, if he really wants to stay over here, he takes a 1 year deal at a low cap to show he's "reformed' but im not sure.  Interested to see for sure. 

21 minutes ago, habsisme said:

He played his way out of Buffalo, Winnipeg, San Jose and San Jose's farm Team .  Not worth it IMO