Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs @ Wings Sat 7:00


H_T_L
 Share

Win or Lose?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. Game outcome.

    • We lose in regulation
    • We lose in OT/SO
    • We win in regulation
    • We win in OT/SO

This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

  • H_T_L pinned this topic
1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

The first of B2B road games. If you were coach, would you go with Allen vs the Wings, or save him for Boston on Sunday?

Montembeault vs. Wings and Allen vs. Bruins... if the team has any shot of climbing back up, they can't be aiming to win 1 out of 2 games. Need to hope SM can bring it against the Wings, otherwise he's not very useful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Montembeault vs. Wings and Allen vs. Bruins... if the team has any shot of climbing back up, they can't be aiming to win 1 out of 2 games. Need to hope SM can bring it against the Wings, otherwise he's not very useful.

Yup, that's the only option. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

Montembeault vs. Wings and Allen vs. Bruins... if the team has any shot of climbing back up, they can't be aiming to win 1 out of 2 games. Need to hope SM can bring it against the Wings, otherwise he's not very useful.

I t will be interesting to see if the team plays hard for Monty! they seem to be getting into a groove with Allen I hope they don't shatter if Monty lets in a stinker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, H_T_L said:

The first of B2B road games. If you were coach, would you go with Allen vs the Wings, or save him for Boston on Sunday?

It’s a tough call, Detroit is no picnic, especially with bertuzzi in the lineup. I think Montembault is better than he’s been given credit for, so I think we can still pull it off. Detroit is still probably the better matchup of the two

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, H_T_L said:

The first of B2B road games. If you were coach, would you go with Allen vs the Wings, or save him for Boston on Sunday?

I'd wait and see how hysterical Bertuzzi is going to be during the game and if he is going that way let Monty play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Habs Lines:

Hoffman-Suzuki-Toffoli
Anderson-Dvorak-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Evans-Armia
Pezzetta-Poehling-Belzile

Chiarot-Petry
Kulak-Savard
Romanov-Wideman

Allen

Thought there was a chance we would see Norlinder make his debut but I guess it's the go with a winning lineup until changes occur

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Habs Lines:

Hoffman-Suzuki-Toffoli
Anderson-Dvorak-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Evans-Armia
Pezzetta-Poehling-Belzile

Chiarot-Petry
Kulak-Savard
Romanov-Wideman

Allen

It's a gamble on DD's part to start Allen IMO. If we lose tonight, we have Boston to look forward to tomorrow, with Monty in net. Makings of a brutal weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...