1. 1. Game outcome.

• We lose in regulation
    • We lose in OT/SO
    • We win in regulation
    • We win in OT/SO

This poll is closed to new votes

• H_T_L pinned this topic
1 minute ago, H_T_L said:

The first of B2B road games. If you were coach, would you go with Allen vs the Wings, or save him for Boston on Sunday?

Montembeault vs. Wings and Allen vs. Bruins... if the team has any shot of climbing back up, they can't be aiming to win 1 out of 2 games. Need to hope SM can bring it against the Wings, otherwise he's not very useful.

30 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

Montembeault vs. Wings and Allen vs. Bruins... if the team has any shot of climbing back up, they can't be aiming to win 1 out of 2 games. Need to hope SM can bring it against the Wings, otherwise he's not very useful.

Yup, that's the only option. 

1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

I t will be interesting to see if the team plays hard for Monty! they seem to be getting into a groove with Allen I hope they don't shatter if Monty lets in a stinker.

21 hours ago, H_T_L said:

The first of B2B road games. If you were coach, would you go with Allen vs the Wings, or save him for Boston on Sunday?

It’s a tough call, Detroit is no picnic, especially with bertuzzi in the lineup. I think Montembault is better than he’s been given credit for, so I think we can still pull it off. Detroit is still probably the better matchup of the two

21 hours ago, H_T_L said:

I'd wait and see how hysterical Bertuzzi is going to be during the game and if he is going that way let Monty play.

3 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Habs Lines:

Hoffman-Suzuki-Toffoli
Anderson-Dvorak-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Evans-Armia
Pezzetta-Poehling-Belzile

Chiarot-Petry
Kulak-Savard
Romanov-Wideman

Allen

Thought there was a chance we would see Norlinder make his debut but I guess it's the go with a winning lineup until changes occur

29 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Habs Lines:

Hoffman-Suzuki-Toffoli
Anderson-Dvorak-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Evans-Armia
Pezzetta-Poehling-Belzile

Chiarot-Petry
Kulak-Savard
Romanov-Wideman

Allen

It's a gamble on DD's part to start Allen IMO. If we lose tonight, we have Boston to look forward to tomorrow, with Monty in net. Makings of a brutal weekend.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic