Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

The 2022 NHL All Satr Game, Feb. 5, Lost Wages NV. 3 PM, est. ABC, SN, TVAS.


Recommended Posts

  • kinot-2 changed the title to The 2022 NHL All Satr Game, Feb. 5, Lost Wages NV. 3 PM, est. ABC, SN, TVAS.

Another waste of time. What idiotic stunt will they try this year to get people to watch?? My all time favourite was shooting at targets from the stands. Only a League run by Bettman would come up with that one.:lol:

Maybe they'll put a roulette wheel at center ice and have players lob pucks from the goal line in an attempt to spin the wheel with a puck.:4224:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Another waste of time. What idiotic stunt will they try this year to get people to watch?? My all time favourite was shooting at targets from the stands. Only a League run by Bettman would come up with that one.:lol:

Have the players bet on which player will hit the target 🎯.  Evsnder kane csn be the emcee 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Only in Vegas.

All-Star Skills will highlight Vegas with Fountain Face-Off, 21 in '22.

In the Fountain Face-Off, eight players will compete on, well, unfrozen ice. They will take a boat to what Mayer called "center water" in front of the Bellagio and see who can shoot pucks into five targets in the least amount of time. There will be a qualifying round and a head-to-head final.

Players in the Fountains at Bellagio, shooting pucks at targets? Players on Las Vegas Boulevard, with the Strip's main street shut down, shooting pucks at an oversized deck of cards?

Full description here:

https://www.nhl.com/news/all-star-skills-will-highlight-las-vegas-with-fountain-face-off/c-330366304

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Only in Vegas.

All-Star Skills will highlight Vegas with Fountain Face-Off, 21 in '22.

In the Fountain Face-Off, eight players will compete on, well, unfrozen ice. They will take a boat to what Mayer called "center water" in front of the Bellagio and see who can shoot pucks into five targets in the least amount of time. There will be a qualifying round and a head-to-head final.

Players in the Fountains at Bellagio, shooting pucks at targets? Players on Las Vegas Boulevard, with the Strip's main street shut down, shooting pucks at an oversized deck of cards?

Full description here:

https://www.nhl.com/news/all-star-skills-will-highlight-las-vegas-with-fountain-face-off/c-330366304

:4224: I guess i wasn't too far off when i said spin the roulette wheel with a puck. What a joke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Only in Vegas.

All-Star Skills will highlight Vegas with Fountain Face-Off, 21 in '22.

In the Fountain Face-Off, eight players will compete on, well, unfrozen ice. They will take a boat to what Mayer called "center water" in front of the Bellagio and see who can shoot pucks into five targets in the least amount of time. There will be a qualifying round and a head-to-head final.

Players in the Fountains at Bellagio, shooting pucks at targets? Players on Las Vegas Boulevard, with the Strip's main street shut down, shooting pucks at an oversized deck of cards?

Full description here:

https://www.nhl.com/news/all-star-skills-will-highlight-las-vegas-with-fountain-face-off/c-330366304

:4224:I'm at a loss for words. I'm getting pretty tired of Bettman's shtick. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, habs1952 said:

:4224:I'm at a loss for words. I'm getting pretty tired of Bettman's shtick. 

Just wait 'til next year, they will have to up their game. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All-star games are already dumb but its for the kids and its big corporate event (and hey sometimes the skills competition is fun). But they ruined it for me now that every team has a rep and the truly great stars aren't getting in. I could understand ensuring that the host city has a representative but every team? That's dumb!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me, I've just been so disinterested in hockey this season. Another pandemic season, Montreal being really bad... Is anyone else just feeling uninterested? I had way more fun watching the GB Packers in the NFL this season, and watching a few Arsenal FC games in the Premier League.

Will anyone from here be watching all of the All-star weekend stuff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...