The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Washington @ Montreal Thursday Feb 10/22 7pm ET

41 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Why settle for the second period. Stay awake for all three periods!

Haven't watched past the 1st for a few games, but we'll see. 

Gives me a reason to try and stay awake for longer then a period. Might actually see a little emotion tomorrow, but i'm not worried,,, we still have Monty in net. He's our secret weapon. :ph34r:

It will be interesting to see if Marty shakes up pairings and lines right off the bat, or as the game goes on. I'm expecting us to attempt to play a simple low risk game. Some guys may even know their assignments out there. Wouldn't that be refreshing?

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

Without Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals face the Canadiens in their first game with Martin St. Louis behind bench.

Well, that asures us of a win, heck, I may not even watch. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, electron58 said:

Just like when Dominique Ducharme took over from Claude Julien as Habs head coach, Martin St. Louis won't have a full practice before his first game as head coach. 

Doesn't matter, by now the game plan is already ingrained in the players heads. :6351:

23 minutes ago, Habberwacky said:

If we can keep the cCaps to 5 goals or less in the first....... We'll give them those goals in the second.  The pregame music is rumoured to include one of Marty's all time favourites "Welcome to my Nightmare". Good Luck Marty!! You're gonna need it.

:4224:

10 hours ago, Habberwacky said:

If we can keep the cCaps to 5 goals or less in the first....... We'll give them those goals in the second.  The pregame music is rumoured to include one of Marty's all time favourites "Welcome to my Nightmare". Good Luck Marty!! You're gonna need it.

Welcome to the jungle works too.

23 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

:4322:

Excited to see St. Louis as interim coach!

18 hours ago, electron58 said:

Without Alex Ovechkin, Washington Capitals face the Canadiens in their first game with Martin St. Louis behind bench.

Marty puts his unbeaten streak on the line!

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic