Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions for kinot-2


Recommended Posts

I thought this could be a place to demand answers from kinot given it's his fault that the team is in the state it is. So I wanna know a couple of things. For one, was there ever a kinot-1? What happened to him!? If kinot-2 is the original, what's the 2 for? 

Why did you make us lose against tampa and then make us last place this season? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, habsisme said:

I thought this could be a place to demand answers from kinot given it's his fault that the team is in the state it is. So I wanna know a couple of things. For one, was there ever a kinot-1? What happened to him!? If kinot-2 is the original, what's the 2 for? 

Why did you make us lose against tampa and then make us last place this season? 

My fault????? Really? OK, here the deal on Kinot-2. Back in the day,'09, when 1st signed up,I signed up as Kinot. Then there was a problem with the site, and I changed it to kinot-1. Then there was a problem a few yeas later there was another problem. I and I thought that I had to sign in as kinot-1, that didn't work,, and then kinot-2, but that worked. Kudos to the Mods, and Admins for everything rectifying. :)

As why did I make us lose against TB, I have no excuse. :frech1:

As always, it's "pick on kinot" :rolleyes:

Actually, I''m surprised there isn't a "Pick On Kinot Thread" , but I get the slings and arrows thrrown my way, I just let them slride slide.  :)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

My fault????? Really? OK, here the deal on Kinot-2. Back in the day,'09, when 1st signed up,I signed up as Kinot. Then there was a problem with the site, and I changed it to kinot-1. Then there was a problem a few yeas later there was another problem. I and I thought that I had to sign in as kinot-1, that didn't work,, and then kinot-2, but that worked. Kudos to the Mods, and Admins for everything rectifying. :)

As why did I make us lose against TB, I have no excuse. :frech1:

As always, it's "pick on kinot" :rolleyes:

Actually, I''m surprised there isn't a "Pick On Kinot Thread" , but I get the slings and arrows thrrown my way, I just let them slride slide.  :)

 

 

Ah the legent of Kinot grows!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

 Then there was a problem with the site, and I changed it to kinot-1. Then there was a problem a few yeas later there was another problem. I and I thought that I had to sign in as kinot-1, that didn't work,, and then kinot-2, but that worked. Kudos to the Mods, and Admins for everything rectifying. :)

 

Yea I remember all the system issues 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Kinot, can you explain why we are stockpiling Pitlicks?  Now we have 3 licks when we only have 2 pits... 

My cousins. :P

We're like rabbits. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey,,,, a lot of us suffered through the big board crash. Even i didn't go untouched. I had to modify my original name too. As for kinot,,, a lot of his problem stemmed from him not remembering what email he signed up with otherwise he'd still be on kinot1 LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Hey,,,, a lot of us suffered through the big board crash. Even i didn't go untouched. I had to modify my original name too. As for kinot,,, a lot of his problem stemmed from him not remembering what email he signed up with otherwise he'd still be on kinot1 LOL

After the crash, the site said that my email was already being used. So I had to come up with another one. :frech1:

Is this another one of those "Let's Pick On Kinot-2" threads like a few years ago? Seems like it, to me.  :7072:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

After the crash, the site said that my email was already being used. So I had to come up with another one. :frech1:

Is this another one of those "Let's Pick On Kinot-2" threads like a few years ago? Seems like it, to me.  :7072:

Nobody else gets their own thread in here. You should feel special.:frech1: 

Enjoy it because i'm moving you to the lounge soon.:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Nobody else gets their own thread in here. You should feel special.:frech1: 

Enjoy it because i'm moving you to the lounge soon.:lol:

In all fairness, I didn't open this thread or the other one. :frech1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...