Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Go To Floreeda, Tues. 7 PM, TSN 2, RDS.


kinot-2
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • H_T_L pinned this topic
49 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

Forget the wolves Harris is about to be thrown to the Lions LOL. Hopefully he is ready and can manage his game 

 

48 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Harris practicing with the team but not expected to play just yet.  Will be interesting to see how soon he draws in. 

I'm hearing Jordan Harris, will play tonight. I guess we'll see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, electron58 said:

 

I'm hearing Jordan Harris, will play tonight. I guess we'll see.

That would be cool if he did.  I dont think there's any harm: we need to know where his playing level is at - but I think the pundits believed he would be eased in with some practices etc.  But MSL is certainly not a conventional coach!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

That would be cool if he did.  I dont think there's any harm: we need to know where his playing level is at - but I think the pundits believed he would be eased in with some practices etc.  But MSL is certainly not a conventional coach!

 

17 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Arpon Basu: "Jordan Harris is taking the warmup for the Canadiens. He's not expected to play tonight."

Oh well. Bad Intel. Maybe next game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, electron58 said:

Wideman from Dauphin & Ylonen. Sounds like 3 regulars for next year.

I think Ylonen will be a regular  in the middle 6 next year.\

 

Wideman i could see wanting to come back but im not sure the team will want him. 

Dauphin, i think will not be resigned. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, maas_art said:

I think Ylonen will be a regular  in the middle 6 next year.\

 

Wideman i could see wanting to come back but im not sure the team will want him. 

Dauphin, i think will not be resigned. 

And I think Dauphin has the best chance so...

I have so much work to do this summer though so Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...