The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Boston at Habs 7:00

archey

Epic figurehead fail. Redemption possible but not likely.

This game will see more excuses than kinot has gotten blamed in the history of our team unless someone..anyone steps up to the challenge and likely it isn't. 

What a disappointment. These are the Bruins. No one is on their side even in the deepest of deep hard times. How many fans are we going to lose? Wait and see.

• H_T_L pinned this topic
1 hour ago, archey said:

Epic figurehead fail. Redemption possible but not likely.

This game will see more excuses than kinot has gotten blamed in the history of our team unless someone..anyone steps up to the challenge and likely it isn't. 

What a disappointment. These are the Bruins. No one is on their side even in the deepest of deep hard times. How many fans are we going to lose? Wait and see.

Might be time to go for a longggggggggggg dog walk.

Left Wing Centre Right Wing
Cole Caufield Nick Suzuki Mike Hoffman
Rem Pitlick Christian Dvorak Brendan Gallagher
Mathieu Perreault Jake Evans Josh Anderson
Michael Pezzetta Laurent Dauphin Tyler Pitlick

Defencemen

Left Defence Right Defence
Alexander Romanov David Savard
Joel Edmundson Jeff Petry
Jordan Harris William Lagesson

7 minutes ago, H_T_L said:
Left Wing Centre Right Wing
Cole Caufield Nick Suzuki Mike Hoffman
Rem Pitlick Christian Dvorak Brendan Gallagher
Mathieu Perreault Jake Evans Josh Anderson
Michael Pezzetta Laurent Dauphin Tyler Pitlick

Defencemen

Left Defence Right Defence
Alexander Romanov David Savard
Joel Edmundson Jeff Petry
Jordan Harris William Lagesson

Perreault Dauphin and Tyler Pitlick in - this just screams “Tank” - even archey’s dog has two front paws covering his eyes and tail tucked! 

23 minutes ago, campabee82 said:

What did MSL have to say?

Saying he needs a rest.  If that's the case, then why did he play last night? Was a strange decision when you know he's not playing B2B and you have a chance to rest him that extra day. That smells more like injury to me.

40 minutes ago, claremont said:

Perreault Dauphin and Tyler Pitlick in - this just screams “Tank” - even archey’s dog has two front paws covering his eyes and tail tucked! 

Well Tyler Pitlick hasn't played badly. The other two are pretty weak players, agreed, but I think they're really just rotating guys through the line-up at this point. I'd easily have Poehling in over any of them, given he actually has a potential future with the team. But otherwise, the options are limited. You'd have to think at least 4 of the forwards (Perreault, T Pit, Dauphin, Pezzetta) and 3 others (Monty, Primeau, Lagesson) aren't on the roster to open the season next year if the off-season plan goes according to plan. It's also possible others like Hoffman, Savard, Gallagher, Petry, and Dvorak are traded in the summer too. The number of core players to build around here is limited.

19 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

Saying he needs a rest.  If that's the case, then why did he play last night? Was a strange decision when you know he's not playing B2B and you have a chance to rest him that extra day. That smells more like injury to me.

I'm guessing he's had some strain/tightness or something to that effect. It sounds like they're still aiming to have him play the finale against Florida. Then again, if we're still tied with Arizona at that point, might be for the best to just sit him and let Montembeault and Primeau take us home.

18 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

It's almost as if the fans don't care about the game. 

I know i don't. Just re watched the whole thing after a good cry. Yeah,,, i'm not afraid to admit it.

1 hour ago, BigTed3 said:

Well Tyler Pitlick hasn't played badly. The other two are pretty weak players, agreed, but I think they're really just rotating guys through the line-up at this point. I'd easily have Poehling in over any of them, given he actually has a potential future with the team. But otherwise, the options are limited. You'd have to think at least 4 of the forwards (Perreault, T Pit, Dauphin, Pezzetta) and 3 others (Monty, Primeau, Lagesson) aren't on the roster to open the season next year if the off-season plan goes according to plan. It's also possible others like Hoffman, Savard, Gallagher, Petry, and Dvorak are traded in the summer too. The number of core players to build around here is limited.

Dauphin does nothing for my liking - I’d rather have Poehling in for his grit plus development but I guess I understand giving Dauphin like Lagesson looks in a meaningless pride only game 

Tyler Pitlick is one of those plain janes - if Byron or Armia were not hurt not sure he would be in the lineup. Our lack of a core identification and even support depth just highlights the enormity of HuGo’s off season and draft tasks. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic