The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Season's Over. What Will You Do Now?

Will you follow another team?

Will you just pack it in and not watch the POs?

Do you have an underdog team?

Me? I hoping for Calgary in the west and the Canes in the east.

Underdog team,,, Minny.

• kinot-2 changed the title to The Season's Over. What Will You Do Now?

my interest drops substantially when Montreal is out.
I'll keep an eye on the standings, watch a few games but i dont care too much if i miss any.  Since my 2nd fave team (Canucks) is also out, i wont be watching anything consistently. 

Id like to see the Oilers, Flames and Avalanche do well.    Id like to see  Boston, TB and Carolina tank. Beyond that, i dont really care too much who wins or loses. 

Definitely would lke to see TO's 1st round curse continue. :4224:

I won't be watching many games, it's Habs or nothing for me. Although I would like to see the Leafs win a cup (eventually but I would rather see them out in the 1st round this year. Can't have them being much better than the Habs in any given year :4224:) for my father but would rather them wait until AFTER the Habs win one :4224:

I think I'll be watching the playoffs a lot this year. I think every single team in the east has a chance to win it and many good teams in the west too. Going to be interesting how Toronto does in the first round against Tampa/Boston, so I know I'm going to watch that series to start. 

I'll keep up with the updates on the different series but It's golf season. It's time to spend as much time as possible outdoors. The NHL season is toooooooo long! It should be ending by now. I'll cheer for any Canadian EXCEPT the Laffs. 

Sticking around to hopefully see the Leafs experience yet another early exit in the first round just out of spite and won't watch a whole lot of hockey once that's taken care of.

11 minutes ago, Regis22 said:

No Change .:D

Watch whatever is on basic ( free ) TV  :lol: to amuse myself

Ahhh, Dr. Ho's miracle massagers. :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

Ahhh, Dr. Ho's miracle massagers. :rolleyes:

usually whatever 's on until 11 then Seinfeld and then  2 1/2 men until 12:30 . Then I usually pass out on the couch :D

8 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Will you follow another team?

Will you just pack it in and not watch the POs?

Do you have an underdog team?

Me? I hoping for Calgary in the west and the Canes in the east.

Underdog team,,, Minny.

8 hours ago, maas_art said:

my interest drops substantially when Montreal is out.
I'll keep an eye on the standings, watch a few games but i dont care too much if i miss any.  Since my 2nd fave team (Canucks) is also out, i wont be watching anything consistently. 

Id like to see the Oilers, Flames and Avalanche do well.    Id like to see  Boston, TB and Carolina tank. Beyond that, i dont really care too much who wins or loses. 

Definitely would lke to see TO's 1st round curse continue. :4224:

I'll be cheering for what helps our draft picks the most. So with respect to the 1st round, we want Calgary out before the conference finals, that way it's a 25-28 pick instead of a 29-32 one. It also helps us if as many of Col, Fla, and Car are out too, as each one out before the conference finals would also bump Calgary up a notch too. With respect to round 2, not sure if it helps or not, but if Edmonton is out before the conference finals, that also might help.

Us aside, I wouldn't be against Florida winning a Cup for Joe Thornton.

I’ll follow the draft as I always do. I’ll follow the world junior tournament. 
I’ll sell my leaf playoff tickets - probably only two - get my knives sharpened to stab the laffer fans in the back. 
I’ll golf and only have passing interest in the other series expecting Colorado Florida final but would like to see the Canes rubbed out 

I’ll watch the Laffs lose again even though I hate Tampa too.

OT in the playoffs is pretty fun too.

I’m hoping Calgary or even Edmonton can bring the cup back to Canada. If they can’t then let’s go Minny or even Florida. A different team for a change.

• H_T_L locked this topic