Jump to content
The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

NHL 2022 Draft


claremont
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, claremont said:

I have an uneasiness on the moves including Dach, but I am willing to give the "two heads better than one" some preliminary support. I do like the synergistic touch that they aligned RW - Filip Mesar perhaps by accident as a development colleague for LW-  Slafkovsky -  two slovaks better than one part Deux. I was high on Centre - Owen Beck's skating is a positive  - Having another centre beyond Riley Kidney (smallish but good vision) in the prospect pool is not a bad thing as we don't have many development centres. Mysak is listed as a Centre but in junior plays mostly wing. I hope we can land a top centre in the 2023 draft. 

To make things even more interesting for you, there's a Slovakian center named Dalibor Dvorsky who is a 6'1" scoring whiz playing in Sweden right now. He's on track to be a top 10 but not top 3 pick as we stand. Could be someone who's available for the Habs to add in a year to make a full Slovakian trio.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BigTed3 said:

To make things even more interesting for you, there's a Slovakian center named Dalibor Dvorsky who is a 6'1" scoring whiz playing in Sweden right now. He's on track to be a top 10 but not top 3 pick as we stand. Could be someone who's available for the Habs to add in a year to make a full Slovakian trio.

Slovakia is back!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, habsisme said:

I'm not certain he's lying

He totally stared down the Habs table, twice! He had his picture taken, glared at the table, had another round if pictures then glared at the table again before walking away and joining the Kraken brass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, campabee82 said:

He totally stared down the Habs table, twice! He had his picture taken, glared at the table, had another round if pictures then glared at the table again before walking away and joining the Kraken brass.

I don't care that he glared at Hughes or whoever, just don't sit there and lie about it, own it, it was your right to be pissed off. If there is one thing I hate most about people it is their lack of integrity. He was pissed the evidence is right there on video, own it, use it as motivation if you want, just don't try speading the BS that you weren't glaring at the Habs cause you were and the whole planet knows it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RCAF48 said:

An 18 year old kid looks in the general direction of a balding old man and the world erupts in dismay........................how utterly nonsensical.

 

The kid has a chip on his shoulder bigger than Everest.   It came out in his interviews and other ways.    He didn't just drop from 1st overall .. he slipped to 4th.   I can understand the devils passing on him as they technically have two young Cs in Hughes and Nico.    But Arizona passed on him as well and drafted a different C.   Wright's exceptional status went to his head and having watched a lot of clips on him he's Bergeron Lite at best.   The top 5-10 guys drafted are all fairly close in talent and this was at best a weak draft. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, HabsAlways said:

The kid has a chip on his shoulder bigger than Everest.   It came out in his interviews and other ways.    He didn't just drop from 1st overall .. he slipped to 4th.   I can understand the devils passing on him as they technically have two young Cs in Hughes and Nico.    But Arizona passed on him as well and drafted a different C.   Wright's exceptional status went to his head and having watched a lot of clips on him he's Bergeron Lite at best.   The top 5-10 guys drafted are all fairly close in talent and this was at best a weak draft. 

He'll do great in Seattle, Yzerman dropped to 4th also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • H_T_L locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...