dobes.jpg

Position: G
Height: 6-4
Weight: 199
Shoots: Left
Birthdate: 2001-05-27 Age: 21
Birthplace: Havirov, Czech Republic 
Drafted in the 5th round (136th overall) in 2020

Contract (must be signed before August 15, 2025)
     Ohio State University

Dates                              Games                GP    GA      Min    Shots    W-L-OT    GAA    Svs%     

October 1, 2022    @ Mercyhurst University    1       2      59:56    27          W           2,00    0,926     
October 2, 2022    @ Mercyhurst University    1       1      59:26    19          W           1,01    0,947     
NCAA Total:                                                      2       3    119:22    46        2-0-0        1,51    0,935

13 hours ago, electron58 said:

dobes.jpg

Ohio State University

Dates                              Games                GP    GA      Min    Shots    W-L-OT    GAA    Svs%     

October 1, 2022    @ Mercyhurst University    1       2      59:56    27          W           2,00    0,926     
October 2, 2022    @ Mercyhurst University    1       1      59:26    19          W           1,01    0,947     
NCAA Total:                                                      2       3    119:22    46        2-0-0        1,51    0,935

I'll take "Unidentified goalies" for $500 Alex. 

6 minutes ago, claremont said:

Good stuff. Hopefully he's taken positive steps in his development on and off ice.

On 10/3/2022 at 11:25 PM, electron58 said:

dobes.jpg

Ohio State University

I have heard a lot of good things about this goalie. He will probably surpass Primeau if he keeps it up.

1 hour ago, AH64 said:

I have heard a lot of good things about this goalie. He will probably surpass Primeau if he keeps it up.

Always tough to know with goalies but I think that there's a chance a guy like Dobes, DIchow or Vrbetic overtake Primeau one day.  We're not without some intersting goalie prospects, just none of them are "blue chip" high draft picks although with goalies that often doesnt mean anything anyway. 

3 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Always tough to know with goalies but I think that there's a chance a guy like Dobes, DIchow or Vrbetic overtake Primeau one day.  We're not without some intersting goalie prospects, just none of them are "blue chip" high draft picks although with goalies that often doesnt mean anything anyway. 

If i remember correctly,,, that's what Fucale was projected as. We all saw how that turned out.

27 minutes ago, H_T_L said:

If i remember correctly,,, that's what Fucale was projected as. We all saw how that turned out.

exactly.  Helenius, Gistedt, Lafleur, Fucale, Subban, Pickard are all past 1st (or very high 2nd) round goalies who never really did much. I think with goalies you just want to go sign as many as you can...and pray. lol. 

7 hours ago, Regis22 said:

some guy's rankings of the D 

https://montrealhockeynow.com/2022/10/05/ranking-the-top-5-montreal-canadiens-defensive-prospects-at-camp/

Ranking The Top-5 Canadiens Defensive Prospects at Camp

Actually, sounds about right. Not surprised Murray Baron is not near the top. If he was, it would have only been because he is RHD.

Marc-André Perreault from TVA said this today:

“I spoke to four people and they believe that Logan Mailloux is the most promising prospect on defence for the Montreal Canadiens,” said Perreault. “He doesn’t have the same style of play as Kaiden Guhle for sure, but it was important to mention.”

This is quite interesting. Im not sure who he spoke with (I would assume scouts or people in the habs organization?) but its an interesting take-away. 

24 minutes ago, maas_art said:

Marc-André Perreault from TVA said this today:

“I spoke to four people and they believe that Logan Mailloux is the most promising prospect on defence for the Montreal Canadiens,” said Perreault. “He doesn’t have the same style of play as Kaiden Guhle for sure, but it was important to mention.”

This is quite interesting. Im not sure who he spoke with (I would assume scouts or people in the habs organization?) but its an interesting take-away. 

I certainly hope he has an injury free but fun filled year with London Knights