The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs at Calgary, Thurs. Dec. 1, 9 PM est. RDS, TSN2, SNW.

kinot-2

9 minutes ago, kinot-2 said:

"Brendan Gallagher will not practice this morning and will not face the Flames tonight. He is being evaluated for a lower body injury." - Montreal Canadiens

Pitlick in - Kovacevic sits as Harris goes to the RHD side of Xhekaj and Slaf up to the 2nd line - hoping Slaf benefits from some better finesse/scoring players in Monahan and Anderson 

2 hours ago, claremont said:

Pitlick in - Kovacevic sits as Harris goes to the RHD side of Xhekaj and Slaf up to the 2nd line - hoping Slaf benefits from some better finesse/scoring players in Monahan and Anderson 

Well, we will see if Slafkovsky can play a smarter game with better talent.

4 hours ago, claremont said:

Well I've been calling for Slafkovsky to play with Monahan and one of Gallagher or Anderson for a while, so that makes me happy to see him get a shot.

I'm less thrilled by splitting up Harris-Kovacevic yet again. We've seen they're typically better together, but it sounds like there hasn't been much learning about that. I'm also surprised to see Guhle has yet to miss a turn. IMO, Harris and Kovacevic have both been better than him so far this year. Sure, Guhle has impressed in many ways, but other than his pedigree as a 1st round pick, he hasn't shone enough to get favorable treatment over the others IMO. If Harris, Kovy, and Xhekaj can all sit, then Guhle should be taking a turn too.

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic