The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Duck hunting season opens Thursday at 7:00

H_T_L

• H_T_L pinned this topic
1 hour ago, maas_art said:

I have a feeling slaf will have a big game. He's been playing really well (5pts in last 7 games) but i just get this sense we're going to see him explode one of these nights... 

Yeah, been really pleased with his development under St. Louis so far. Slow and steady. Kid is getting a few more chances now and looks to be learning. I wonder how much he can accomplish in year one. 15g 15a? A little more? Much more?

1 hour ago, maas_art said:

I have a feeling slaf will have a big game. He's been playing really well (5pts in last 7 games) but i just get this sense we're going to see him explode one of these nights... 

If he listens to his Mother,  he just might.  Be awesome to see!

46 minutes ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Yeah, been really pleased with his development under St. Louis so far. Slow and steady. Kid is getting a few more chances now and looks to be learning. I wonder how much he can accomplish in year one. 15g 15a? A little more? Much more?

I think thats definitely doable.  A lot will depend on who his centre is.  I doubt they move him to 1st (and dach back to centre) and i doubt they move Dach to a line with slaf - but - you never know, maybe we trade a vet & get another young winger/centre which changes up our whole top 6. 

If things keep going as they are, i think 15/15 is doable. (he's on pace for 35 points right now as it is). 
If we manage to get him more consistent talent (or something clicks like Slaf-Drouin-Anderson) then i think he might score 40+ points. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic