The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tampa Bay Comes to Town, 7 PM, City TV, SNE, TVAS

kinot-2

• H_T_L pinned this topic
23 minutes ago, claremont said:

This one is not looking good on paper - I hope we can keep it close and entertaining - I loathe flipping to the leaf game especially against Putin lover Ovie

So does this mean you are cheering for the Leafs to win?

I'm personally pulling for a Caps OT win in that one. Whatever helps keep the Panthers out of the playoffs the most...

4 hours ago, BigTed3 said:

So does this mean you are cheering for the Leafs to win?

I'm personally pulling for a Caps OT win in that one. Whatever helps keep the Panthers out of the playoffs the most...

I sure miss the old "like" button! Can we bring it back?

4 minutes ago, electron58 said:

Looks promising,  except for 2RW.

It's really easy to be down on JD - I get it. But you know what, the guy hasn't played much in the last 3 years - and hasn't had a chance to play much under MSL. In a year where we (I) only want to be competitive and fun to watch (Versus winning a lot) if anyone can get JD back to playing well and perhaps raising some trade value it is MSL. See Cole Caulfield...

At worse we don't get much for him on TD day, or he walks at seasons end. 

11 minutes ago, habulator said:

It's really easy to be down on JD - I get it. But you know what, the guy hasn't played much in the last 3 years - and hasn't had a chance to play much under MSL. In a year where we (I) only want to be competitive and fun to watch (Versus winning a lot) if anyone can get JD back to playing well and perhaps raising some trade value it is MSL. See Cole Caulfield...

At worse we don't get much for him on TD day, or he walks at seasons end. 

Understood.  I know why they're doing it. I just don't think he deserves it. The guy's got 9 lives. I'm sure he's used them all up. At this point, I 'd rather have them take a look at Richard or Ylonen. See what they can do before they run out of time. Just my 2ć.

4 hours ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Cool. Forward lines are interesting. Maybe Slafkovsky, Dach, and Drouin can get something going.

I agree, I don't mind Anderson being up either. He's been trying to make plays and he has clicked with Suzuki and CC before. With Monahan out it would be nice to get a second line going. If this doesn't work as well. It did seem Slav and Anderson were playing decent together I wonder if them with Dach and maybe Drouin with CC Suzuki

4 hours ago, electron58 said:

Understood.  I know why they're doing it. I just don't think he deserves it. The guy's got 9 lives. I'm sure he's used them all up. At this point, I 'd rather have them take a look at Richard or Ylonen. See what they can do before they run out of time. Just my 2ć.

I see no time frame on Richard or Ylonen at this point. I do think part of the last game was on MSL. JD hasn't played in a while. He's never been a PP quarterback and he doesn't have a boom shot from the point. I don't understand puting a forward at the point that doesn't have a big shot and isn't decent defensively. 

• H_T_L unpinned this topic
  • H_T_L locked this topic