1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Habs in regulation
    • Habs in OT/SO
    • NYR in regulation
    • NYR in OT/SO
    • Don't care. Watching the Junior game.

• H_T_L pinned this topic
9 minutes ago, HabsRuleForever said:

Where’s the yes I care but they won’t win and I’ll be watching the juniors anyway.

Same here

Let's win at least one this year!!!  It'd actually be nice to win a few in a row give the kids some sort of confidence and the fans a reason to watch. Lets at least try to play a game with some structure and not get blown out. This is getting worse than last year!!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!

20 minutes ago, CaptWelly said:

Let's win at least one this year!!!  It'd actually be nice to win a few in a row give the kids some sort of confidence and the fans a reason to watch. Lets at least try to play a game with some structure and not get blown out. This is getting worse than last year!!!!!

GO HABS GO!!!!

Agreed. Would be really nice to see a win this evening. I think we've lost 9/10. Can't lose ALL the games.

1 minute ago, jennifer_rocket said:

Agreed. Would be really nice to see a win this evening. I think we've lost 9/10. Can't lose ALL the games.

It's also the way we've been losing that has to be discouraging to the team also. Hard to build confidence by getting blown out every game. Eventually I would think Suzuki and CC may question how long is this going to take? CC is 22 yes, young but still old enough to maybe want to compete for something, not wait 4-5 years. 

1 hour ago, CaptWelly said:

It's also the way we've been losing that has to be discouraging to the team also. Hard to build confidence by getting blown out every game. Eventually I would think Suzuki and CC may question how long is this going to take? CC is 22 yes, young but still old enough to maybe want to compete for something, not wait 4-5 years. 

Well. He doesn't get much say in where he will be for the next few years because of his RFA status. If he really didn't want to be here, he could've just stayed in College and not turned pro. I imagine, Cole, like the rest of the young players, will remain patient as Hughes rebuilds the team. We could be competitive again in the next 2-3 seasons.