The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Who????

HABS-4-LIFE

The members here don't I hope hate anyone. Perhaps we dislike someone or something but let us never hate ! Hate shrivels and blackens the heart and soul and leaves a bitter taste in the back of the throat. Remember this :

When you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere !

The team I dislike the most is the Flyer's, over the last ten years they have been much bigger than the Habs and have pretty much owned us. Each and every time we've beaten them our goalie has had to stand on his head !

I, HATE, the Lighting and believe my Habulator if you have the right life there are people you can hate.[/quote:f6be35137e]

Sad - but yes probably true. I still maintain that it's the best policy to find forgiveness. You never have to forget, but in most cases hopefully we can forgive.[/quote:f6be35137e]

Where that can be true there are a lot of points where it isnt sadly :D

I, HATE, the Lighting and believe my Habulator if you have the right life there are people you can hate.[/quote:98b85ff16b]

Sad - but yes probably true. I still maintain that it's the best policy to find forgiveness. You never have to forget, but in most cases hopefully we can forgive.

Refs i dislike are:

Fraser

Kerry

Fraser[/quote:4ae374b83d]

Did you know that he was developing a new concept : head integrated helmet created by gel fixed hair :D:D

(sorry if you don't understand, it is not easy to translate what I think :wink: )[/quote:4ae374b83d]

I got it completly, BTW you are the only mods that talk so freely in any forum that i have ever seen

I got it completly, BTW you are the only mods that talk so freely in any forum that i have ever seen[/quote:6273c58a22]

I don't think I talk more freely than the other mods (in this forum). I don't know how are the other forums but here we are not limited in what we can writte (like anybody else in this forum) as long as we respect ourself the rules of the board. We just do our job and writte what we think about the different ideas aroud here.

Refs i dislike are:

Fraser

Kerry

Fraser[/quote:acd4062f0d]

Did you know that he was developing a new concept : head integrated helmet created by gel fixed hair :D:D

(sorry if you don't understand, it is not easy to translate what I think :wink: )[/quote:acd4062f0d]

That's a good one. :D:D

Refs i dislike are:

Fraser

Kerry

Fraser[/quote:dc2f8f305a]

(sorry if you don't understand, it is not easy to translate what I think :wink: )[/quote:dc2f8f305a]

haha i like it alot, thats a gooder Galen_Alda

Guest RockMtl

Galen- Don't get me started on Tie Domi :evil:

The term 'baveux' in english doesn't really translate to mean anything Ex: drooling, running or having a hard time of something, but being bilingual and having used the term (word) many times would mean something to this effect. Tie Domi always gets under your skin, babbling, drooling nonsense. Another words he's a Royal pain in the butt, and many other words I can not use in this forum.

*Can you get the idea that Galen and I agree !! :twisted: *

Guest HABS_4_LIFE

Hey rock... thats his Job. Thats what makes Tie who he is. Get under your skin and take STUPID penalties. Thats why he has had a home in Toronto for such a long time

Guest HABS_4_LIFE

Sometimes it is unfair, but thats why the Habs need to beef up there team. Sure having a team of Europians is good too, but last time i checked you needed someone to give them a hand in a sticky situation... I know we got Rivet and Souray but they are an important part of the team and they cant be in the box for fighting. Its almost like getting Theo to go out there and fight someone. That would be just ridiculous. So adding size up front would be a smart idea.

As long as they dont have to sacrifice someone like Zeddy or Koivu. I know alot of you will disagree with this statement but... I think Zeddy should be wearing the C

Guest RockMtl

I don't disagree with the comment about Tie Domi and that thats his job. I've seen him cower and turtle from some in the league. (Remember when Don Cherry got so upset with him during past playoffs and his turtle antics). I just don't like him and I think he's over rated. I think he picks his fights. (It's my opinion)

I do agree that the Habs need to BEEF up the line up to put the Baveux like Domi in their place or at bay. It's done in the league and we can't get away from it, so if the Habs think they will be immune to to rough stuff and the league is going to curb it...forget it. Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm not an advocate for fighting, but because of the nature of the game, every team has to have their Protectors.

Guest HABS_4_LIFE

hey rock, you agreed too pretty much everything... But the one thing you didn't touch was who should be wearing the C. I went out on a limb just to see what kinda hate replies i would get lol. But honestly i do think Zeddy is better than Koivu, He deserves it more.

Zeddy - C

Koivu - A

Souray - A

Thats the way it should go. If goalies could get letters i would give the C to Theo

I don't like the idea that Zednik could wear the C instead of Koivu. Maybe it is because of his style of play, but I think Zednik is more an individual player that Koivu who is more a "team" player.

Don't forget that Zednik is not consistent to put points. He works with periods (some games with a lot of points, and 10 games without one) and if he his the captain, more pressure will be on him just because he didn't score for the 12 lasts games and because the team don't play well for example.

Guest RockMtl

O.K. ...sorry for not replying-Habs- about the 'C', but I thought you had one too many and started babbling. (No disrespect intended, I too get that way sometimes after 2litres of wine) :D

They should do away with the famed 'C' and replace it with 'H' to stand for HEART! You have your opinion about who should wear it, Habs, but the place it's at right now...is perfectly fine. I for one have no qualms about it, and am not even considering a change.

Koivu has earned every second of wearing that 'C'. All the adversity with first of all, the performance of the team during his reign, and his personal adversity makes him a solid CH approved candidate. What's 'CH' approved you ask? Heart, Determination, Character, Pride, Loyalty.

I believe that wearing the 'C' is earned and not acquired. Not to say that no one else on the team can wear it, but my opinion is...Koivu has eraned it!

Guest HABS_4_LIFE

Hey rock if koivu would be reading that right now, i think you would have brought a tear to his eye. lol. I like the way you said all that, very well put.

Who wears the C should based on leadership abilities not point totals. [/quote:5e91a7aac2]

That's partially correct.

First, it is true it is for his leadership abilities he was choosen to be captain.

BUT if that player play on the first two offensive lines and don't put any point for the last 12 games, what do you think that happen ? In Montreal maybe more than in 3/4 of the NHL team ? A so important pressure will be put on the shoulders of the captain because he is the captain and because he don't score.

Koivu is perfect for that. He is a leader, he spent all his energy on the ice to help the team winning a game, he earns (can I say earn in this situation ?) points regularly.

If for example Begin was captain, you won't wait the same from him. You know he is a warrior so you don't wait from him to put a lot of points each games.

Archived