The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Greatest Sports movie of all time?

Guest Komisarek#8

What do you think the greatest sports movie of all-time? obviously this is just an opinion question so let's have them... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Les Boys was great, but I have to say Major League :D The sequels were actually pretty good, the best moment in the whole series (IMHO) is when Dorn is put in as a pinch hitter to get hit and he gets nailed in the back, "Oh, God!", just the way he says it cracks me up

There are so many good baseball movies though, Field of Dreams, Bull Durham, Bang The Drum Slowly, really the list goes on.

• 1 month later...
Guest crystal
No one a fan of Spac ejam then? :roll:[/quote:48b3ebbf57]

Oh baby! I am MJ is the best!

Space Jam, Coach Carter, Field of Dreams, Happy Gilmore, Friday night lights, Million dollar baby..many more I love sports movies!

Guest Brisebois
The Name of the movie is "Rudy"[/quote:1dc226e92e]

Okay thanks. Over here in Germany many movies are renamed and sometimes get a really strange name.

Guest BoomBoomGeoffrion

Either Slap Shot, or The Waterboy with Adam Sander. I have to go with Slap Shot though. Other Honorable mentions: Bull Durham, Rocky, and Brian's Song.

Guest yvanc12

Anybody remember " HE SHOOTS , HE SCORES " ?? Belive it's called " LANCE ET CONTRE " in french ( not sure ) . Mini - series back in the 80's . Kinda corny but I coudn't stop watching .

GO HABS GO :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Archived