roy_133

51 members have voted

1. 1.

• Alexander Ovechkin
    • Ilya Kovalchuk
    • Alexei Kovalev
    • Sidney Crosby
    • Other...(name who)

Another thread got me thinking, with the new rules and more wide open game....who's the most exciting player in the league to watch.

For me right now it's Alex Ovechkin followed by Kovalchuck with Kovalev a close 3rd.

Guest Twenty Two
Aint no one better then Alfie. Even theodore thinks he's awesome. :D

[/quote:34d0475a39]

Haha :D I like this guy ^

I think Jesse Boulerice is exciting to watch, everytime he's been on the ice this season he's kicked the crap out of someone.

But on that list I'd have to say Sid the Kid and Kovalev.

Guest HABSrockmyboat

kovalev is the most exciting he can deke around everyone and ovechkin is a close second. alfie isn't exciting he's just in the right place at the right time and most of his points came when spezza gave him the puck

Guest Kovalev #27

MY 3 STARS:

(I follow their games)

1) Alex Kovy

Simply because he's very talanted and a great puck handler. Sets up a lot of guys. He's my favorite player!

2) Alex Ovy

A very energetic kid. Scores almost always in SO, PP, on break-aways, etc. Fun to watch.

3) Ilja Kovali

He has a great shot. Scores on PP, and his goal celebration ROCKS!!! Gets at least one point almost every game.

Wait till next year when Phil Kessel comes along, the kid is amazing, they say, think Bret Hull's shot and quick release, with a whole lot of speed and skill. wow, i actually heard the some GM's and scouts said that if Kessel was available in last years draft they would have taken him over Crosby.

I've never seen a player equal to Kovalev's skill one on one. Hes amazed me since he came into the league playing as a Ranger. Of course most exciting doesn't mean best. For instance Alferdson may not be the most exciting player to watch, but he produces and gets the job done. If Kovalev had half the hockey sense Gretzky he would probably one of the greats, but as it is I still enjoy watching his ability to turn on a dime and stickhandle.

Young players like Crosby, Ovechkin, Kovalchuk, and Heatly are always fun to watch because they have so much energy out there. When you get older that energy starts to decline a bit and you play a more conservative game. Right now these guys are some of the best to watch, but IMO no one matches watching Kovaleve especially when he was young and first came into the NHL.

Jonathon Tootoo. Ever since he had that hit for the Team Canada WJ's, I've loved him. Took the guy right through the boards! One of the most exciting hitters I've seen. Plus he has a sweet name...

Tootoo.. heehee...

Jonathon Tootoo. Ever since he had that hit for the Team Canada WJ's, I've loved him. Took the guy right through the boards! One of the most exciting hitters I've seen. Plus he has a sweet name...

Tootoo.. heehee...[/quote:e6a9991b0f]

Jordin Tootoo maybe? I believe Jon might have been the name of his brother that committed suicide.

or

Jonathon Cheechoo? I know that guy can hit hard.

Tootoo.. heehee...[/quote:0fa84ca722]

Jordin Tootoo maybe? I believe Jon might have been the name of his brother that committed suicide.

or

Jonathon Cheechoo? I know that guy can hit hard.[/quote:0fa84ca722]

Awk...ward...

Yea, Jordin Tootoo was the one I'm thinking of. He hit a guy so hard in the World Juniors he knocked him clear through the boards.

Guest zlanger

I voted other, and my vote goes to Petr Pruca of the New York Rangers. He didnt start this year in New York, he began the season in Hartford. Since he got called up, to me he has been on fire. I believe he already has 2, if not 3 multi goal games. I think he is a fun player to watch.

Tootoo.. heehee...[/quote:65cf6a9897]

or

Jonathon Cheechoo? I know that guy can hit hard.[/quote:65cf6a9897]

Didn't even think about Cheechoo WJ, although he's not exciting like a Kovalchuck, he's exciting in a diffrent way. I don't get to watch him much all the way out there on the west coast, but San Jose in general is fun to watch now that they added big Joe.

Nothing unbias about this poll. :roll:

You know they say Kovalev is the best practise player in the league ....he can do things in practise that no other players can .

I read that on his knees, at centrre ice, he can shoot the puck and get it to rest on top of the net .

Guest habsFREAK27
Nothing unbias about this poll. :roll:

You know they say Kovalev is the best practise player in the league ....he can do things in practise that no other players can .

I read that on his knees, at centrre ice, he can shoot the puck and get it to rest on top of the net .[/quote:ea93847f47]

I was there, it was at the 1st open practice september 18th :D !!!! I filmed him but I was too late we was only cheering because we all apllaused him...what a spectacular player :D

Guest HabsFanInPitt27

1. Kovy: Sorry being a little bias here but he is amazing to watch esp in person

2. Sid the kid: Even though he's not one of my favs he makes some fancy moves

3. Marc-Andre Fluery: Yup going with the Pens young goalie I've seen him play a couple times in person and he is one amazing young goalie

Archived