The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Aluminum Foil

GoHabsGo9_mtl

Guest GoHabsGo9

I really don't think the Mods come to "The Lounge". I'm testing them... :D This will get blocked for sure, if they do come here. It is very pointless. There's many pointless threads in here that aren't locked. And duplicate threads too.

One of my best friends dad said when he was in college back in the 60's he covered his entire dorm room with aluminum foil, set up a strobe light in the centre of the room, put on his Cream album ( or maybe it was the Grateful Dead) and tripped out. 8)

Guest Khadgar
One of my best friends dad said when he was in college back in the 60's he covered his entire dorm room with aluminum foil, set up a strobe light in the centre of the room, put on his Cream album ( or maybe it was the Grateful Dead) and tripped out. 8)[/quote:5215aeafdb]

Yes. That would be awesome I think I'll try it only with Pink Floyd instead.

Guest cheerio279
this thread is hilarious. is it true if you chew on tinfoil with fillings you'll get a shock or something like that?[/quote:1ed0563046]

it all depends on the type of filling, but in most situations, when 2 different metals (ie. foil and ur filling) come into contact in a liquid solution, a simple battery is formed with the metals being the eletrode and anode and ur saliva becoming the electrolyte. The electricity made by biting is what you feel whne you get a "shock"

how many mods are there?

i no theres like 10 on the leafs chat and its perfect there[/quote:1879b9af65]

With all due respect, the Leafs mods do seem a little overwhelmed when I'm on there. I go on there when the Leafs play the Habs, although i do not post i enjoy reading another team's fans take on our team...and there is tons of player bashing, personal arguements, multiple threads, coach and admin bashing there. So i wouldn't say it's perfect.

Archived