The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Goal Song

Guest habsFREAK27

:D , anyways I trust them for the next goal song, better be good and please not a recent song or a hot song because we'll have to hear it all year long like the vertigo one.

They'll change the intro video eventually also.

I really wish L'Oreille would let them sue the song again,b ut for some reason, they won't

Why don't we make the "Ole" a goal song?

You know what I mean

Guest NBHab
U2 sucks... ive never heard the goal song but I don't need to.[/quote:6014772a7e]

That's funny. U2 sucks?! Ha ha ha. They are THE greatest band of all time.

U2 sucks... ive never heard the goal song but I don't need to.[/quote:fc290bc500]

That's funny. U2 sucks?! Ha ha ha. They are THE greatest band of all time.[/quote:fc290bc500]

if by "greatest" you mean "most overrated" then i agree. Well they can fight with the Stones for title of most overrated band

Guest kovalev4ever
U2 sucks... ive never heard the goal song but I don't need to.[/quote:be61745d2d]

That's funny. U2 sucks?! Ha ha ha. They are THE greatest band of all time.[/quote:be61745d2d]

They are OKAY

Guest spankydriscoll
For some time in Vancouver, the guys played OLÉ! by the Bouncing souls as a goal song. So I was wondering if that's good as a rally chant, why not play it as a goal song? :roll:

I have nothing against Vertigo, but OLÉ! suits me better.[/quote:e8928f1e5e]

needs to be played in the BC for sure... i laughed when i heard that song being played for the first time... Bouncing Souls are a great East Coast punk band.

the lyrics to the song are actually about soccer. they love the game. seen pics of them hangin out in jersey with a ball in hand.

the lyrics for the song are..

OLE Bouncing souls no one can beat us  

we drink beer and wear adidas  

anywhere we get the itch  

we're off to find a proper pitch  

Lace your sambas get on out  

off we go to kick it about  

Win or lose we're having fun  

we won't quit until we're done  

We got heart when we play  

Take you on anyday

pretty simple. great song. typical bouncing souls style song, but not very punk sounding. love the song though. needs to be played!

if anyone wants to hear it,

http://www.bryan-driscoll.com/mp3/ole.mp3

Guest hab4life93
Who here agrees they should bring back the old " oh oh oh oh oh" song they played b4 the Vertigo song?[/quote:f295acc768]

I

Archived