The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

MOST EMBARRASSING.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lisa_11

when i was little, i was at the mall with my parents and i went to hug my mom, but it wasnt her :oops: . It was a lady with the same coat. Not my most embarassing but i cant think of any :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuppaTea

I was shopping in a department store with my wife. We were seperated for a little while and I went looking for her. I saw her with her back to me leaning over a bin and I squeezed her butt...it wasn't her :oops:

Guest habsfan#08

I was in the mall with my family and we had just bought some fancy china for my other cousins house warming. We were all tired from shopping all day, so we stopped for ice cream at some dairy stand in the mall. we were waiting on the escalator then my cousin says, "wheres the cups?" I look down at my hands...nothing. I looked around me...nothing. I realized i left them in toys-r-us. So i started to panic and ran DOWN the up escalator then my cousin yells. "ISNT TOYSRUS UPSTAIRS???!!??" So i ran back up the escalator. Ran down the hall and was stopped and questioned by a mall security guard.

*phew i think thats the whole story.

• 2 weeks later...

One time in study hall back in high school I could tell that I had a little gas buildup happening. So I thought that I might just be able to squeeze off a soft silent one. Instead when I tried to do that it went RRRR.....iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ........PPPPPPPPPP !

Everyone was laughing, even the teacher - I would have liked to become invisible !

One time in study hall back in high school I could tell that I had a little gas buildup happening. So I thought that I might just be able to squeeze off a soft silent one. Instead when I tried to do that it went RRRR.....iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ........PPPPPPPPPP !

Everyone was laughing, even the teacher - I would have liked to become invisible ![/quote:201d45ec89]

hahaha OMG i feel really bad for you habulator!!!

The same thing happened to this guy in my class...while we were taking a test so it was total silence...hahaha funny memory his face turned red but he wouldn't admit it lol

Everyone was laughing, even the teacher - I would have liked to become invisible ![/quote:32f8ada550]

hahaha OMG i feel really bad for you habulator!!!

The same thing happened to this guy in my class...while we were taking a test so it was total silence...hahaha funny memory his face turned red but he wouldn't admit it lol[/quote:32f8ada550]

Yeah, the old "who me" sort of thing. I tried it too, but nobody was buying it - LOL !

Guest - Tonio -

LOLLLL...haha habulator..same thing happened to my friend during a spelling test...man, ive never seen a black dude turn red before!

my most embarassing would have to be when i was in gr1 and i called the teacher "mommy"...all the kids were laughing but then to make it worse i really had to go pee and i peed myself!!..o man..what an embarassing walk of shame down the hallway..

Guest leafsreallysuck
I was shopping in a department store with my wife. We were seperated for a little while and I went looking for her. I saw her with her back to me leaning over a bin and I squeezed her butt...it wasn't her :oops:[/quote:db7638fa8d]

Lol, I know how your feel. I did the same thing to my girlfriend's mother :roll: Brain cramps....

I was shopping in a department store with my wife. We were seperated for a little while and I went looking for her. I saw her with her back to me leaning over a bin and I squeezed her butt...it wasn't her :oops:[/quote:b328777cc1]

Lol, I now how your feel. I did the same thing to my girlfriend's mother :roll: Brain cramps....[/quote:b328777cc1]

hahahaha :D sorry i can't help but laugh...hahaha

hmmm...I got one but not that embarassing...I went to my parent's work and i walked straight to the window and knocked my face

It was so clear that i thought the door was open...thank god nobody was there except for my sister and cousin...

Guest 60islove

juventus getting relegated...and walking into Milano's the following day O_O hell i swear.

this one time i was in TO (ew) to do this thing for YTV and i went to watch a HABS/LAFFS game..and we lost..i was with one of the TV personalities (maybe you remember him from the Zone ; Phil ?) anyway he made fun of me the whole night. it sucked.

Guest Alex-Habsfan23

My Art teacher, Mr. Robson was razzing me up because I lost my exercise book. I went back dowstairs to my normal class and said, "Man, Mr. Wobson was razzing me bad!"

My homeroom teacher: "Maybe you should get him to stop 'wazzing' you. Probably because of your 'wisp'"

Since then, everyone's been making fun of me by using W instead of R with words that start with R.

A couple on months ago, it was my youngest kid's b-day.

At the end of a day doing his favourite activities with about 6 friends from school, I was taking them all to have pizza at a local pizza place.

The kids were hungry, and when the pizza finally arrived, I quickly cut a slice and stuck it on a plate and handed it to my son. Unfortunately, I was being a little too quick, and the slice slid right off the plate I was holding, and all his friends watched in horror as the steaming hot pizza landed, gooey side *down*, onto his crotch....

:oops: :cry: :shock:

Needless to say, I won the "worst mom of the year" award that day....

Guest Alex-Habsfan23
A couple on months ago, it was my youngest kid's b-day.

At the end of a day doing his favourite activities with about 6 friends from school, I was taking them all to have pizza at a local pizza place.

The kids were hungry, and when the pizza finally arrived, I quickly cut a slice and stuck it on a plate and handed it to my son. Unfortunately, I was being a little too quick, and the slice slid right off the plate I was holding, and all his friends watched in horror as the steaming hot pizza landed, gooey side *down*, onto his crotch....

:oops: :cry: :shock:

Needless to say, I won the "worst mom of the year" award that day....[/quote:c188ec3620]

Lol, I've done something like that, but I guess you can't call me worst mom of the year (considering I ain't a female, or really old enough to have a kid). I was pouring up a glass of Cream Soda and I wasn't paying attention, it fizzed all over mom's new tablecloth...I got told off bad....lol

Well, once during gym class we were playing dodgeball where there are 3 pylons with a ball on it. The objective of it is to knock down your oppenents balls off their pylons. So this kid shot the ball a the pylon and I jump up, with my hands in the air, in front of the ball and it hits me right in the crotch really hard. It hurt alot and pretty much everyone saw and was laughing.

Guest ribz&ryder_connexion

I've had so many embarrassing moments in my life (and I'm only 16) that I can start by naming two off the bat:

1. When I was in grade 3, I ripped a fart so loud that I think people in the next classroom heard.

2. Champions League 2004/05 (soccer) my team, Ac Milan, went up 3-0 at the end of the first half. Even though they didn't do it fairly, the other team caught up and ended up winning it in penalty shots. I didn't sleep for 2 nights and I still get bugged about it today.

• 1 month later...
Guest Onlyteam

I shouldn't tell this but here goes. Grade three, I went to school that day not feeling that well but when anyway. I was seated in the middle of the class and thought I had to fart will I didn't fart but filled my pants. As I sat there I could smell what I had done. My teacher walked by my desk once then came back to me a said you can be excused from the class. I stood up and walked gingerly to the door. The whole time the class is silent watching me leave the room. I was a town student so I walked home, apond arriving there my mom asked why are you home will it wasn't long and she knew.Top that story.

One of my most embarassing things was when I moved from hamilton to toronto, it was my first day of class at my new school so I a nice new outfit, did my hair really nice, put on nice makeup and the whole nine yards..well I had to walk to class and it was in the middle of winter so everythig was covered in snow and i had to walkt o to school. Well me and my brother were a little late(my fault) so we started running well being the klutz that I am, I fell right in front of the school in front of tons of kids right into a snow pile, I got soaked and humialted, not only was that embarassing but he snow drenched me, ruined my makeup and got my hair all wet(which makes it go curly which I hate) so my first day of school I had to walk around all day like that it was not a good first impression.

ANother time I fell at my school in hamilton which was a catholic school so I was wearing a kilt...well I slipped and fell at lunched time in front of everybody, and while I was falling I tried to grabt he guy in front of me to catch myself and I ended up grabbing his butt and pulling his pants down a bit and then I fell my shoe and books went flying and my kilt flew up...but i started to laugh cause it was pretty funy

I am always walking into things or falling but now I just laugh cause I htink its pretty funny

Guest Habsters

When I was in my early twenty's I was showing this cute girl from the office how we packaged her orders (she was going through an orientation). We had to get the material off a mandrel which I had to crank open when I lined up the lever and pulled it towards me, it popped out and I fell over on my rear end!

Not my most shinning moment but I did date her for a while so my ego survived!

• 1 year later...
Guest Y ASK Y

Was walking along merrily to mail a letter in front of a grocery store. As I tossed in the letter through the "slot", I had just then realized it was a garbage can and cried out like a little girl (which just attracted more attention). I then had to lift the garbage can lid and fish for my letter as people passed by.

Another embarrassing moment was when I was tickling my ex while she was topless and her mother walks in on us. Her mom asks, "what are you doing?" I answered, "wrestling?". Even though we were together for a while, her mom didn't really know me so that's why it was a little more embarrassing than it would of been normally.

Archived