Why don't we post quotes that we love

I start..

Nine out ten troubles aren't troubles at all

Peace begins when the hungry are fed

Don't give up when you still have something to give-

-We think too much and give too little-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuppaTea

"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."

Guest zachary-jean

"It is obvious from all the facts that violence is the essential means of imperialist domination. If, then, we accept the principle that national liberation equals revolution, and is not simply a matter of raising a flag or singing an anthem, we shall find that there is and there can be no national liberation without the use of liberating violence, on the part of the national forces, in answer to the criminal violence of those who promote imperialism. Nobody can question the fact that imperialist domination, no matter what its local characteristics may be, implies a state of permanent violence against the nationalist forces."

-Amílcar Cabral

Guest Alex-Habsfan23

"What we've got here is failure to

communicate.

Some men you just can't reach...

So, you get what we had here last week,

which is the way he wants it!

Well, he gets it!

N' I don't like it any more than you men."

Guest Alex-Habsfan23

Nice, lol. I'm listenin to Give It Away now, lol.

But anyways....

Here's my all time favorite.

"...and Kovalev just ran into Tucker!"

Guest Hoser
"If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."[/quote:c9d75a4d8c]

Wait... that's either Douglas Adams or Monty Python... I can't remember... but it definatly owns!

"Arthur: You know, it's at times like this, when I'm trapped in a Vogon airlock with a man from Betelgeuse, and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space, that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young.

Ford: Why, what did she tell you?

Arthur: I don't know, I didn't listen."

"It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination."

Two Douglas Adams classics.

Hmmm....

"It only takes one straw to break the camel's back"

"Sometimes you must dig deeper in the sand to find the sea shells"

"You didn't need to like the Red Wings to like Steve Yzerman"

"1967"

Archived